Hi there fellow bloggers, it’s been close to 3 years since I have worked and blogged, but now it’s time to get my brain working towards returning to my “career”, as my son has been given the greatest gift of having my undivided attention for this time, but now it’s time for ME to get some stimulation back into my brain and life!!
I am going to ease back into my blogging and today I’m going to list the 99 things about ME. Feel free to copy and paste this into your own blog
99 things about ME
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to – leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
was camping in Germany and couldn’t believe what was happening, then saw on the news the next night some info about the shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain.
The You Yangs, Mt Kosciusko, a small mountain in Andorra
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
Can’t sing 😦 drats
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
once, loved it
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
Lots of vegies, garlic, onion, tomatoes, potatoes, pumpkins
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
Been to Venice, but didn’t do the gondola
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
LOVE sunsets, not really a fan of sunrise
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
England, Ireland, Scotland, France etc, and local Australian places
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
French and Bahasa Indonesian
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
That’s a big dispute in our family, as we missed it on the map when driving thru Italy !! Ooops
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
Crushed a vertebrae in my back when I fell off a horse, a long time ago
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistene chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling.
Many, many times, in East Timor, Bali, Thailand and Australia
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
Want to go
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
I’d pass out, wish I could
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
Visited Auschwitz, in Poland. Very hard to explain this experience, but many people must see it and learn from this lesson in history. Tragic
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
When 5 months pregnant
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
A teddy bear
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
Tried it, not a fan
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
Crushed my vertebrae in my back
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
Used to ride a motorbike
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
My Hyundai Excel ! Wee
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
A few times, for Pony Club and Librarian promotion items
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
Yes, one, he’s nearly 3. Have a stepson who is 25 !
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
My father used to own bees and took me out to rob them once when I was about 7, he put woolen gloves on me, hence the bees stuck to them, ouch
I hope you enjoyed that little speel about ME, I will write more, very soon. It’s good to be back